Construction : European Oak
Color Tone: Medium
Finish: UV Lacquer
Edge: 4-sided hand chiseled bevel
Installation Type: Floating, Glue Down & Nail Down
Moldings: Flush Stairnose, T-Moldings, Reducer, and End Cap. (Quarter Round Special Order)
5/8'' x 7 ½'' x 6' RL (3mm)
To keep dirt and grit from building up and possibly damaging the floor, vacuum or sweep regularly
• Do not use the beater brush on the vacuum.
• Placing throw rugs by entries can help collect debris from spreading onto your floor and scratching it.
• Clean up spills immediately
• Never wet mop or flood the floor with water or use steam mops
• We recommend using Bona Wood Floor Cleaner on your wood floor. Follow Bona’s instructions when using the product.
• Never apply wax or oil based products (Murphy’s oil soap) as they may cloud finish
• Place felt floor protectors on all furniture and casters are clean. This will help prevent scratching.
• Remove spike heeled shoes. These often lose the rubber tip exposing the nail and could scratch the wood. They also exert a great deal of pressure per square inch increasing the chance of dents.
• Use a humidifier. Winter can cause extra wear to your hardwood floors. Using a humidifier throughout the winter months can help to minimize this.